Rates for Counseling*
Intake Session: $195.00 to $225.00
60 minute session: $130.00 to $150.00
45 minute session: $105.00 to $125.00
30 minute session: $80.00 to $100.00
* The insurance companies that we are preferred providers for contractually determine the rates they will pay, as well as the copay; often lower than the above rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions to your health insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is prior approval necessary before therapy can commence?
LPA Counseling accepts the following insurances:(*It is the responsibility of the client to verify benefits and whether provider is in network with their insurance)
- Anthem Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Arcelor Mittal Multiplan
- Celtic Individual Health
- Champ VA
- Employee Reasource Systems (ERS)
- Golden Rule U.H.
- Hoosier Alliance
- Indiana Teamsters
- Liberty Mutual
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Avenues
- North American Admin.
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Healthcare
- Value Options
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as methods for payment.
Reduced fee services are available. Availability is contingent on the therapist as well as insurance coverage, and is assessed on a case-by-case basis. No guarantees.
If you do not cancel your appointment 24 hours prior, or do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be billed the full fee for the session. If you are unable to come to your appointment please notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
To request a therapy appointment for either the Valparaiso or Michigan City office, complete the form here or call our office at 219-252-5464.
Questions? Please contact us for further information, 219-252-5464.