All of our services are private, confidential, and open to anyone. We strive to provide only the highest quality care to prevent and treat behavioral health problems through effective, affordable and accessible treatment.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. Providing services that include but are not limited to, therapy for depression, grief counseling, parenting support and couples counseling. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Services offered by LPA Counseling include:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Collaborating & consulting with school staff
- Play Therapy
- Divorce mediation
- Substance abuse education
- Supervised Visitation
- Therapeutic Visitation
- Video Counseling
More specific treatment issues our therapists address:
Services for Children and Families
We provide individualized tutoring in reading, writing and math for students of all ages. Collaborating with schools, teachers, counselors and therapists; assisting families in navigating through IEP's.
- Individualized to the needs of each student
- Consulting services with parents to review IEP's and strategies to assist students at home
- Covers full breadth of academic topics
- Providing educational assessments